- G-MEDIA Blog
This text is also available in: Georgian
The Alumni Small Grants Program, a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the US Department of State, provides grants of up to $3,000 for individual projects or $6000 for joint projects to alumni of the Edmund S. Muskie Graduate Fellowship program and the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Eurasia and Central Asia (Global UGRAD).
The two small-grant categories are:
1. Community or Public Service Grant – This grant is designed to provide funding for projects that benefit the community-at-large. Alumni are encouraged to work with other alumni and/or volunteers to carry out project activities. Activities proposed under this category may include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct a public awareness campaign on HIV/AIDs
- Organize a series of volunteer events (i.e. environmental clean-ups)
- Develop a mentoring program for at-risk youth
- Launch a campaign to build school workers’ capacity to sustain healthy schools
- Organize a week-long Model UN conference for local youth
- Teach professional skills to disadvantaged populations
2. Professional Development Grant – This grant is designed to provide funding for professional development activities that develop professional knowledge and skills of the applicant, other ECA alumni, and/or professional colleagues, and facilitate professional networking opportunities. Activities proposed under this category may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a technology training program for EFL teachers
- Launch a pilot program on literacy promotion at a local NGO
- Fund the travel of a US professor to an eligible Eurasian country and co-facilitate
- a series of seminars on US foreign policy for graduate students
- 2013 GMPP COMPETITION FOR GEORGIAN REGIONAL TV AND RADIO OUTLETS
- IREX G-MEDIA CALL FOR PROPOSALS, SCOPE OF WORK (SOW) FOR END LINE DATA COLLECTION
- Slides from the presentation of continuous radio audience survey results to the NGOs and government agencies, interested in development of public information campaigns and in targeting distinct population groups with specific messages. The survey is conducted by Market Intelligence Caucasus, licensee of TNS, with support of IREX G-MEDIA.
- Highlights of the continuous survey of the radio market, conducted by Market Intelligence Caucasus, licensee of TNS, with support of IREX G-MEDIA. Six month consolidated results.
- Understanding and Interpreting Public Opinion Polls in Election Context