- G-MEDIA Blog
This text is also available in: Georgian
In order to further the goals of the Edmund S. Muskie Graduate Fellowship Program the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the US Department of State and IREX (the International Research & Exchanges Board) are pleased to introduce The Careers for Alumni in Public Service (CAPS) Project. The purpose of the program is to involve Muskie alumni in the public service sector in their home communities, utilizing the training and education they received in the United States as well as to encourage alumni to contribute to under-funded institutions in need of their skills and expertise. Muskie alumni who meet the eligibility requirements listed in this application may receive a stipend of up to $750 per month for a period of up to six months while remaining committed to public service work in their home communities. Stipend award amounts vary depending on location as well as hourly commitment.
Please note that Muskie Alumni from all program years are eligible.
- Be a Muskie alumnus/a in good standing
- Currently live and work in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, or Ukraine
- Have secured a professional position with a local organization dedicated to public service at the time of application
- Further the public service goals established during the Muskie program by conducting work in one of the following :
1)A registered local non-governmental Organization (NGO) (Please note that international and American NGOs do not qualify).
2)A local or national government agency (Please note that the UN and foreign government agencies do not qualify).
3) A charitable branch of a for-profit organization
4)A public institution such as a public school, university, hospital or clinic
- Information about continuous measurement of radio audience by Market Intelligence Caucasus, licensee of TNS, with support of IREX G-MEDIA, Aggregated Report
- Information on the radio audience data released by Market Intelligence Caucasus, licensee of TNS, on March 15, 2013
- Georgian Media Partnership Program Announces Winners for 2013
- Education Programs Division- Fall 2012 Highlights
- 2013-2014 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Eurasia and Central Asia announced